Who We Are
Clientele and Past Events
Children’s Crisis Treatment Center – Community Partnership – Date with a Plate – Devereux Foundation – Eagles Youth Partnership – Federation of Jewish Agencies – Hazon – Institute for Safe Families – Israel Bonds – James Beard Foundation – Jchai – Living Beyond Breast Cancer – Marion Anderson Awards – Penn Council for Relationships – Pennsylvania Historical Society – Perelman Day School – Rowan House – Willistown Conservation Trust – Women’s Medical Fund
Abington Memorial Hospital – Baldwin School – Bryn Mawr College – Bryn Mawr Hospital – Crozer Chester Medical Center – Doylestown Hospital – Drexel University – Germantown Academy – Grandview Hospital – Harrisburg Hospital – Haverford School – ICA – Jackson Laboratory – Main Line Health System – Penn Medicine – Penn State Hershey Children’s Medical Center – Shipley School – Springside/Chestnut Hill Academy – St. Joseph’s University – Temple University School of Law – Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine – Temple University Klein College of Media and Communications – Temple University Office of the President Honorary Degrees – University of Pennsylvania Dental School – University of Pennsylvania Law School – University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences – Wistar Institute
Accolade – Ardmore Advisors – Ballard Design – Barneys – Benefit Focus – Blank Rome – Center Square Investment Management – Davids Bridal – David Yurman – Dechert – Dilworth Paxson – The Emerson Group – EPharma Solutions – Essent Guaranty – Fidelity Investments – Fineman Krekstein Harris – First Round Capital – Gilt City – Graham Partners – Gucci – Haverford Trust – HTH Worldwide – Jack Morton – JG Wentworth – Lexus – Locks Gallery – Louis Vuitton – Medrisk – Neiman Marcus – Penn Trust – RAF Industries – Raynes McCarty – Samsung – Saul Ewing – SEI – Smart Ceo – Stevens Capital – Susquehanna Group – Sungard – Tiffany & Co – Toll Brothers – Tory Burch – Walton Isaacson – Wawa – W Group – Willis Insurance – Wine Access – Unilife
Past Events, to name a few…
James Beard Taste America 2013 ● Ireland Inaugural “Bon Voyage” Flight, Celebrity chef Noel McMeel consulted with Peachtree Catering to create a New Irish Table Menu featuring Escalope of Wild Salmon with Creamed Leeks, Lavender Whiskey Cream & Course Grain Mustard ●Kobe Bryant “Homecoming” at Philadelphia’s Clef Club of Jazz on the Avenue of the Arts, a ‘Buena Vista’ supper-club menu and the Latin sounds of Sobroso, and basketball stars jamming on the dance floor ●
100 year old Birthday Party for two fifty-year olds who loved to cook. Guests prepared martinis, tuna tartare and roast lamb with melted leeks, assisted by Peachtree catering staff in the Viking Culinary Arts test kitchen ● Ladies Matinee: A coach to Broadway, and elegant box breakfasts served in Chanel and Manolo Blahnik shoe boxes. ● James Beard House: Two haute-cuisine Peachtree dinners designed to delight New York’s most sophisticated palates ● QVC: Seated dinner for 600 with collaborating chefs Emeril Lagaasse, Paul Prudhomme and Georges Perrier ●
125 Years of Penn Women–an all-day event for 1000 of its most important alumnae; beginning with cocktails at its new bookstore (featuring the recipes of female cookbook authors from Penn), a three course dinner under a tent on the newly restored Perelman Quadrangle behind College Hall, a dessert display in the Annenberg Lobby following the homecoming presentation of Eve Ensler’s The Vagina Monologues. We served chocolate 25 different ways, featuring butlered chocolate ice cream sodas. ● Radnor Races: Blue Ribbon for best-concept food and best displays ● Gourmet Magazine holiday tabletop symposium held at Bloomingdales ●
The Eagles Dinner for 400 in the lobby of a new theater for Jeffrey and Christina Lurie’s Eagles Youth Partnership ● Holt Marine Terminal: Dinner on a Columbus Lines freighter docked beneath the Walt Whitman Bridge (we cooked the food on the ground and sent it up in a crane) ● Young Presidents’ Organization: A dazzling menu with indoor fireworks at this annual gala ● Republican National Convention 2000: Team 100, the Senate Republican Caucus and Governor Gilmore’s’ late night breakfast “do” in a vacant warehouse in Northern Liberties. ● Twelve Monkeys: food-styling for Hollywood. We truly show off what Mainline Philadelphia catering is all about.
If time, so fleeting, must like humans die, let it be filled with good food and good talk, and then embalmed in the perfumes of conviviality. — M. F. K. Fisher
A few excerpts from some of the letters and emails sent to us
● Raves have been rolling in – favorite wedding ever, from the setting to the food to the staff, and I really don’t think they’re just being polite! ● Whether driving a golf cart, steaming my dress or dealing with guests who were under the weather (or is that influence?), you handled it all with grace under pressure ● The day was absolutely perfect – our only complaint was that we could not make time stand still for a while ● The food was sensational, the presentation gorgeous, the staff warm, caring and helpful, and very indulgent of the wild youngsters crawling around the floor while they were trying to serve ● When you use the best, you have the best. Thank you for a wonderful evening
● The preparation that goes into an event such as this takes time, patience and talent– you certainly seem to have all these attributes. It truly was a splendid evening ● Israel’s 54th anniversary was a smashing success due in part to the superb food and service provided by Peachtree & Ward. So many people commented on the food – every morsel was simply delicious ● You even sweetened my Mai Tai’s for me! ● Just wanted to thank you for a terrific ‘picnic.’ The food and wine was excellent and we were the envy of all our neighboring spectators at the horse show! ● When we arrived at the Saturday Club and walked into the room, I cried; I was so overwhelmed and thrilled
● I could not believe how much everyone ate- no dainty eaters in this crowd. But each and every one raved about the food ● Two months later and the raves are still coming! It was a pleasure to partner with you on this fabulous event! What’s next? ● We want to thank you and everyone at Peachtree who created that magical evening at the Saturday Club for Lily’s Bat Mitzvah celebration. We were a the ambience you created in the decorating, table settings, flowers and placement of food tables. The pig roast, Island accompaniments and desserts, as well as the beautifully arranged and served hors d’oeuvre, were a visual and gustatory feast! ● As people reach for perfection, we never really expect to attain it. But, I think we got just that!
● My ears were almost dropping off last weekend due to the hundreds of guests filling my head with compliments about the food at our reception ● I am only now recovering from a great party! It was perfect in every way. ● The food was spectacular and your help are so polite, efficient and so well trained. Harry’s Bar on Delancey is even better than Harry’s Bar in Venice. James Beard would have loved the party. ● Thanks so much for everything. Till the next party! ● Delicious food at the big charity event-usually an impossible dream, but you made it happen. The event was a big success and we raised much needed money for abused children. Many thanks to you for helping to make this year’s Reunion Weekend and Sesquicentennial Celebration a great success! What can I say – the evening was amazing.
● Never have I worked with a more professional group than yourselves. I’d like to work with you again! ● Never have we received so many personal thank you notes from guests for any Abington Memorial Hospital event as we are receiving for the President’s Council recognition dinner last week. I also believe that your excellent staff helps us to set the tone of a top-notch presentation ● A great time was had by all and the city has been buzzing!